18a Erupción del Steamboat! Reporte del Supervolcán de Yellowstone 28.May.2019
28.May.2019
📌 Steamboat Geyser
Enjambre en la Caldera - 50a Erupción Oficial del Steamboat - Levantamientos/Hundimientos
27.May.2019
" Please utilize the parts sections below if this video is too long for you (don’t worry, the section is there this time). Remember, alot of what I say in my videos are open to additional interpretation and criticism. In this video I detail the 50th Steamboat eruption since it reactivated in early-2018. I also detail the recent minor rapid fire swarm at West Thumb Lake and recent uplift/subsidence patterns for both resurgent domes at Yellowstone Caldera. Parts:
00:01 – Intro 02:44 – Steamboat officially erupts for the 50th time since early-2018
05:25 – Minor rapid-fire swarm at West Thumb Lake, Yellowstone
14:41 – Recent uplift/subsidence for Mallard Lake resurgent dome
17:22 – Locations of the two Yellowstone resurgent domes
18:15 – Recent uplift/subsidence for Sour Creek resurgent dome
20:39 - Conclusion "
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario